Pink Mash™ is the latest scientific innovation in soaked fibre feeding. With super-fibre, beetroot, micronised linseed, prebiotics and Protexin® probiotics, this super food nurtures and supports the hindgut health in all horses and ponies.
Pink Mash™ can also be used for a partial hay/forage replacement and to restore hydration.
- 35% Fibre
- Suitable for fussy feeders due to its palatability
- Contains beetroot to support muscle function
- Virtually no sugar (0.5%)
- Low starch to maintain gastric, muscular and digestive health
- Suitable for horses with ulcers or those prone to colic
- Contains high-levels of Protexin® Probiotic to stabilise and support hindgut health
- Feed with any diet – no vitamins and minerals means there is no risk of imbalance
- Soaks in 5-10 minutes
- Great for senior horses that struggle to chew