Terms & Conditions
To complete an order
Click on the category of the product you are interested in. Click on the small picture of the product of interest to get a bigger version. This contains the details about your choice of product. Select the appropriate size and colour if applicable and type in the quantity of that product you wish to buy. Click 'Add to basket' and this will place the product in a 'virtual shopping list'. You can add more items to this list, or go to the checkout where you can print out and pay 'online' with your credit card.
* You can place an order on our web site and at the checkout print a copy and post it to us. Please ensure all details are correct and include your telephone number should there be any queries.
Postal charges UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and ROI
Standard service / Online sales €7.50 (3-5 working days)
Payments by Credit/Debit Card
* We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa, Delta, Laser or Switch. Please include your expiry date and switch issue number
Payments by Cheque or Postal Order
* Please make your cheques payable to Holmestead Saddlery Ltd. Remember to put your Bank Card details on the reverse side. Please Note: (Allow six working days to clear payments by cheque).
Export / Overseas Orders
• Export / Overseas Orders We will be happy to provide quotations for export orders: to include carriage/shipping and insurance, for deliveries outside the EEC and for BFPO customers the quotation will be exclusive of UK VAT.
* We recommend placing your order on-line as normal, then click the international despatch button at the checkout. We will only supply goods for export after a quotation has been accepted. (Please ensure your email address is correct)
* Fax. or email your order Please include your email address or fax Number, so that we can return quotations to include insurance and postage/freight charges. Fax +353  4588 655.
Shopping On Line At Holmestead Saddlery is safe and secure
We understand that when shopping on line you may feel unsure about releasing your credit card details. Where does your information go? How can you be sure that someone out there with a computer can not intercept your credit card number? You can be sure, because your credit card security is our highest priority. At Holmestead Saddlery we have taken steps to ensure that your payment information is processed securely. We use (SSL) Secure Sockets Layer, this is an advanced encryption technology. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised persons to access any information that you send to us.
Shopping on line at Holmestead Saddlery is just as safe as using your credit card when in a restaurant or out shopping. Give it a go and see for yourself, we are convinced that you will change your mind about the security of shopping on line.
If you have any queries about the security of your credit card details or our security policies please call or email us on +353  458 8600 (ROI) firstname.lastname@example.org . Or +44  2844 851 427 ( UK ). We are open six days a week Mon - Sat.
You can also Telephone or Post your order
* +353  458 8600 (ROI) or +44  28 4485 1427 ( UK ) Monday,Tuesday and Saturday 9am to 5.30pm, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 9pm.
Despatch and Delivery
Orders placed before 12 Noon are despatched the same day for in-stock items when paid by MasterCard, Visa, Delta Laser or Switch. Standard service 3 - 5 working days. Orders placed and paid by cheque will be delayed by six working days.
Most orders are despatched in 24 hours, however, at peak times or when stock is limited delays may occur. At such times, please allow 28 days for delivery . You will be advised of any expected delays at the time of ordering.
It is important that a signatory is available to sign for the consignment at the advised delivery address only. Courier companies may make additional charges for second attempt deliveries or may require the addressee to collect from their local depot. If a signatory is not available at your usual address please consider an alternative delivery address where a representative for yourself is available to sign, or designate your workplace as your preferred delivery location. Please note parcels that are returned to Holmestead Saddlery where a signature could not be obtained, and have not been collected from the courier's depot within seven days, will be subject to a £15.00 couriers charge.
* We make every effort to maintain accurate prices on our web site, however, this is not always possible for reasons beyond our control. We reserve the right to discontinue any item and to change prices when necessary.
* Mail order purchases: It is our policy to only charge for in-stock items ready for despatch, items not in-stock or to follow will be charged for only at the time of despatch.
Exceptions to this rule:
* Orders of non stock items, special orders and made to measure purchases, will be charged for at the time of placing the order.
* Orders of this type that are placed on your behalf by Holmestead Saddlery, are non returnable. This does not effect your statutory rights.
STORE FINDER: NORTHERN IRELAND / REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
INFO & ADDRESS
Monday, Tuesday & Saturday (9am-5.30pm) Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (9am-8pm) Closed on Sunday.
Take A24 to Carryduff, then A7 to Downpatrick. Follow signs for Newcastle/Tyrella Beach. After 4 miles, turn left for Tyrella. You will find us on the right after 4 miles.
Take A50 to Castlewellan, then A25 to Clough, then A2 to Tyrella. You will find us on the right after 4 miles
INFO & ADDRESS
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Monday, Tuesday & Saturday (9am-5.30pm) Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (9am-8pm) Closed on Sunday
Just off N7 motorway at junction 5, then follow signs for Steelstown.