PS of Sweden High Jump Bridle
A unique bridle with a flexible noseband, so that you can ensure a perfect custom fit for every horse
The noseband also features a whole new design. It does not put any pressure on the teeth from the outside which reduces possible bit-related issues. The bows that lie over the bridge of the nose are flexible so you can always ensure a perfect custom fit for every horse. The noseband has a decorative seam and a softly padded pull-back fastening. You can change the noseband to meet different needs. You can find many great designs in our web shop.
The neckpiece of the bridle has a completely new and fan-shaped design, offering the best possible pressure relief for the sensitive neck.
- CHEEK PIECES
The cheek pieces are flat with regular hooks and our patent pending Cradles™, which allow the bit to suspend in the horse’s mouth. This helps to further relieve the pressure on the poll. Our cradles are selectable and constructed to be easily “hooked on and off.”
The browband has our unique patent pending “Click-it”™ design, which allows you to swap it in a few seconds, even when the horse is already wearing the bridle. The “Click It”™ buttons are blue, with the PS-logo on it.
Recommended for horses that:
* Are very sensitive for pressure
* Struggles to relax and seek the bit
* Has moderate to severe sensitivity in the mouth
* Avoids pressure
* Extremely shape-able bows for the perfect fit
* Leaves the sensitive nerve endings free
* Pull back strap
* Flat, English, vegetable tanned leather
* FEI approved for both horses and ponies in all disciplines
If you’re choosing between two sizes we recommend that you go for the larger one. For a proper fit the bendable bows need to be adjusted individually to fit your horse. Please have a look at our product images or contact our customer service team and we’ll help you with the fitting.
* The throatlatch is not included with the bridle
* Reins are not included with the bridle and needs to be purchased separately