* Goods supplied from our on-line catalogue may be returned for a full refund less postage, on items that are unsoiled and in the same condition as despatched, if returned within 14 days of receipt of sale.
* Goods being returned to Holmestead Saddlery are the responsibility of the sender. We recommend that you obtain a certificate of despatch.
* Good being returned under complaint will not be accepted unless clean and dry. Health and safety Act 1972.
Return your shopping the easy way
Step 1 - Select the retailer you’re returning an item to.
Step 2 - Choose from having your item collected or drop it off at a Post Office.
Step 3 - Select your payment option, print your label and attach it to the item you’re returning.
* Faulty Goods returned for exchange will not be subject to return postal charges
* Goods damaged in transit or due to faulty manufacture should be returned for our inspection. Replacement goods cannot be sent until we have received the returned goods, in the event of a manufacturing fault being accepted we will reimburse all your normal carriage costs in so doing. If you require help on any aspect of our returns policy please contact us on+353  458 8655 (ROI) or +44  28 4485 1427 ( UK ) .
STORE FINDER: NORTHERN IRELAND / REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
INFO & ADDRESS
Monday, Tuesday & Saturday (9am-5.30pm) Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (9am-8pm) Closed on Sunday.
Take A24 to Carryduff, then A7 to Downpatrick. Follow signs for Newcastle/Tyrella Beach. After 4 miles, turn left for Tyrella. You will find us on the right after 4 miles.
Take A50 to Castlewellan, then A25 to Clough, then A2 to Tyrella. You will find us on the right after 4 miles
INFO & ADDRESS
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Monday, Tuesday & Saturday (9am-5.30pm) Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (9am-8pm) Closed on Sunday
Just off N7 motorway at junction 5, then follow signs for Steelstown.